Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Swachh Bharat Mission, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, or Clean India Mission is a country-wide campaign initiated by the Government of India on 2nd October in 2014 to eliminate open defecation and improve solid waste management. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was officially launched on 2 October 2014 at Rajghat, New Delhi by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is India’s largest cleanliness drive to date with three million government employees and students from all parts of India participating in 4,043 cities, towns, and rural communities. Phase 1 of the mission lasted till October 2019. Phase 2 will be implemented between 2020–21 and 2024-25. एक कदम स्वच्छता की ओर (One step towards cleanliness) is the motto of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is to cost over Rs.620 billion.
- Government provides an incentive of Rs.12,000 for each toilet constructed by a below-poverty-line (BPL) family.
- 90 billion were allocated for the Swacch Bharat Mission in the 2016 in Union Budget. The World Bank granted a loan of US$11.5 billion and $25 million in technical assistance in 2016 for the Swachh Bharat Mission to support India’s Sanitation initiative.
Objectives: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
The objectives of the first phase of the mission also included eradication of manual scavenging, generating awareness and bringing about a behavior change regarding sanitation practices, and augmentation of capacity at the local level. The second phase of the mission aims to sustain the open defecation free status and improve the management of solid and liquid waste.
Benefits: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Cleanliness and national development go hand in hand. Cleanliness is the hallmark of national development. The more a nation is developed, the more it is clean.
- Clean countries earn billions of dollars from tourism only. All the educated and highly skilled people prefer immigrating to these countries, which further adds to the growth and development of these countries. As foreign tourists are very particular about hygiene and cleanliness. Tourism will boost India’s GDP which will help in creating employment for youth.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan will have positive impact on India’s Health care sector because any disease /illness has financial impact both in terms of expenditure and potential revenue earning.
- Cleanliness means enough beautification of surroundings through trees and plants which actually are oxygen and clean air generators. Thus cleanliness ensures enough health conducive environment.
- Gradually focus on cleanliness and hygiene will shift focus towards use of Clean Technology. It will involve use of bio-degradable fuel & products.
- India desperately needs FDI ( Foreign Direct Investment) so this campaign will allure more number of foreign companies to invest in India’s market. Singapore started similar cleanliness drive from 1977 to 1987 . Keep Singapore clean transformed it into a Developed Nation.
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) Mobile App has been launched for use of the people and Government organizations to achieve the goals of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
- To manage solid waste, electricity is being produced from it.
- The garbage disposal plan, sewage treatment plan especially in big cities need to be well devised, otherwise it will be difficult to make the mission a success. Cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata have hills and mountains made of garbage which are waiting for concrete disposal plan. These mountains have also become a disastrous threat for the area as they emit poisonous gases and are highly inflammable.
Conclusion : Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has achieved a great success in spreading awareness across the country to get rid of many wrong and unhealthy practices. As a result a good progress has been observed through the Swachh Bharat mission. The success of the mission depends upon the collective efforts and not merely on criticizing the campaign by many of those who believe in speaking instead of doing positive.
For important GD Topics of Airforce X/Y and tips of written examinations which helps you in Airforce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
The Original Tutors Selections 2020
Original Tutors Airforce Airmen Selections 2020: Our heartiest congratulations to Vishant Dagar, Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan Kumar,, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Avneesh Kumar,Vikash Kumar, Harsh Thakur, Naveen Dagar, Abhinav Rathi, Nishant Kumar, Vivek, Luv Tomar, Mohit Kumar, Nishant Kumar & many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce Airmen XY selections 2020. New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS. Vishant dagar & Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors. Very proud moment for The Original Tutors that Vishant Dagar & Vikas Sharma two of our brightest stars performed outstandingly well scoring 20 out 20 marks in English.
Airforce Airmen Selections 2020
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
Contact: The Original Tutors
For any help Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com