IAF Airmen Phase II Coaching
Indian Air Force has released the result of the Phase-I online written examination on 26th Nov’20 and Dates for IAF Airmen Phase II are from 19th January 2021. IAF Airmen Phase II Coaching and selection process details are available in this article. Phase II Batch starts on : 2nd December2020 2 Days Demo Classes Timings : 2:00 am – 5:00 pm Registration Amount : 500 Shortlisted candidates will now have to appear for IAF Airmen Phase II Exam. CASB Phase 2 Exam will start from 19 January 2021. The board will also mail the CASB Airmen Phase 2 Admit Card in due course. Candidates can download the admit card for Phase-II testing going through the official website i.e. www.airmenselection.cdac.in.and are to adhere to Instructions provided therein.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the various test to be conducted during the IAF Airmen Phase II testing at various airmen selection centres
New Batch for NDA Airforce X Group starts on 1st December 2020 Timings are 10:00 am – 1:00 pm NDA Airforce X/Y Group Coaching in Meerut, THE ORIGINAL TUTORS is among the top coaching institutes of Western U.P giving Airforce Selections 2020 and providing guidance cum training to young energetic & dynamic aspirants of Indian Armed Forces.
IAF Airmen Phase II Coaching
Airforce Selections 2020
The Original Tutors Airforce Selections 2020 Our heartiest congratulations to Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Luv Tomar & many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce XY selections 2020. New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS. Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors Airforce Selections 2020.
IAF Airmen Phase II Coaching Selection Procedure:-
Stage I- Documentation-
Candidates are to bring the following documents for the documentation process.
- Color print-out of Admit Card for Phase-II and verified Admit card of Phase – I (used during Online Examination).
- Duly filled and signed Tattoo Certificate by Candidate.
- Duly signed Consent Form for PFT & Medical Test by the Candidate, if 18 Years & above of age. To be signed by Parent /Guardian, if below 18 years.
- Colour Printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration. The application must indicate the payment status as successful in the relevant column and must bear the same registration No. as printed on this Admit Card.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s
- Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three Year Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Serving NCs (E) Certificate / Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase-II of the examination.
- For candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other government organization, original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organization).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) [in original and four self-attested photocopies] issued from the employer, applicable only for candidates presently serving in any Government Organization
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
IAF Airmen Stage-II Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates who pass Online Test and are shortlisted as per merit which will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of
- 1600 meter run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
IAF Airmen Stage III – Adaptability Test
Stage III – Adaptability Test
Adaptability test-I is the first test to be conducted immediately after the documentation process is completed. This is the test of situation reaction in which a question paper consisting of 45 situations are given to the candidates.
- 45 multiple choice situations are given.
- Candidates are given 30 minutes to attempt this.
- Situations are bilingual.
- It is mandatory to answer all the SRTs.
This test is qualifying in nature. Result of this test is announced within a couple of hours and all qualified candidates are retained for Adaptability Test-I. Those who fail to pass this test are sent back.
Stage IV – Group Discussion
Stage IV- Adaptability test-II Group Discussion
Adaptability test-II is the next test. Basically, this is the test of group discussion where candidates are divided into smaller groups of 10-15 and are assigned a topic to discuss about the topic.
Candidates are briefed about the test in hindi as well in English only.
- A topic is given to the group
- An officer makes everything clear about the topic.
- Candidates are to sit in semi circle manner.
- Before the discussion, every candidate introduces himself.
- Preferred language in GD is English but if you a candidate stocks he can use Hindi but try to revert back to English as soon as possible.
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For any help Contact us Please n Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com