Airforce XY Phase 2 GD
The team of experts in The Original Tutors helps you to prepare all Important Topics asked in Airforce XY Phase 2 GD. Indian Airforce in Phase 2 Adaptability Test conducts Group Discussion to check that the candidate has certain personality traits such as interpersonal communication skills, Body language, confidence in public speaking, team spirit, leadership abilities, social behavior and problem-solving skills. GD is an important part of Airforce XY Phase 2 which cannot be neglected. GD round is conducted to check the way you speak, how you speak and what you speak in order to judge your knowledge and personality. Having knowledge about current affairs is one of the best ways to leave a good impact and clear the GD round. In addition to this come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS batch for Airforce XY Phase 2 GD to qualify in GD round conducted by Indian Airforce to select an ideal candidate as an Airmen for a particular job role.
Airforce XY Phase 2 GD: Work From Home (Introduction)
Working from home opens up a new range of possibilities for the way businesses can work and structure themselves. With the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, home working has given some employers the flexibility they need to continue their business operations while prioritizing staff and customer health and wellbeing as part of their public health responsibility. So work from culture have provided a perfect amalgamation between employer and employee.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, many companies allowed their employees to work from home (WFH). Some employees are happy with WFH option, but some are not comfortable with it.
Airforce XY Phase 2 GD: Work From Home (Advantages)
- The reason why work from home is becoming popular with both employees and employers is because it helps create a balance between personal life and professional life.
- Work from home offers the employees a chance to work from the comfort of their homes having a positive impact on the mind which results in better productivity.
- The employees work in a relaxed manner in a comfortable setting, and deliver at their best.
- Working from home enables more agility and flexibility in working arrangements. With employees no longer tied to an office, they may be better placed and more willing to work flexible hours such as earlier or later in the day or even at weekends.
- Work from home provides Financial benefits for employers such as savings on office space, office supplies, utility bills, electricity, water and other facilities. For employees, there is huge savings in fuel and time spent in transportation.
- Working from home saves employees from the hassle of facing peak hour traffic both in the morning and evening every day. They work from the comfortable environs of their home, in a relaxed manner, ensuring a healthy life.
- Even in modern times, women are expected to take care of home and children. With this responsibility, several women are forced to leave their jobs. The rise in WFH culture is a boon for them. With this more women can join in jobs again.
- There is no longer wastage of petrol as well as time which helped the pollution level has gone down and the air quality has increased also .
- In metropolitan cities like Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore, it has been observed that people spend more than 3 hours a day just for travelling to their work place which can be utilized in positive works like exercise, yoga, meditation or quality time with family.
Airforce XY Phase 2 GD: Work From Home (Disadvantages)
- Individuals working from home may feel a disconnect from their colleagues and organization as a whole that an office environment naturally allows.
- Employers need to ensure that communication is regular maintained by scheduling quick catch-ups on phone or regular team meetings through other technologies like Skype, staff are given more opportunity to feel involved and part of the team.
- Employers have difficulty in managing home workers and monitoring their performance.
- Employees have to set up a work environment at home, such as laptops, mobile phones, wi-fi connections and other IT equipment which will incur extra expense. Even then, some people may not focus on work due to the lack of a professional atmosphere.
- Working from home for long periods of time can hamper social and interpersonal skills and have negative impact on mental health.
- Working from home suits some jobs better than others. Equally, working from home suits some personality types but not others. Some people may prefer colleague contact by face-to-face communication.
Airforce XY Phase 2 GD: Work From Home (Conclusion)
The coronavirus pandemic has given some employers, that may not have otherwise considered working from home an option for staff, a practical insight into how it affects their business and employees. It has enabled employers to have first-hand experience of the advantages and disadvantages of home working. This experience can be very beneficial in feeding into the future direction of employees’ working practices moving forward.
A shift towards home working doesn’t mean employees have to work only at home. Often splitting time between home and the workplace is the most productive solution and you may want the homeworker to attend meetings to keep them fully involved and informed.
Airforce X-Y Phase 2 GD: Selections 2020
Original Tutors Airforce Airmen Selections 2020 Our heartiest congratulations to Vishant Dagar, Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan Kumar,, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Avneesh Kumar,Vikash Kumar, Harsh Thakur, Naveen Dagar, Abhinav Rathi, Nishant Kumar, Vivek, Luv Tomar, Mohit Kumar, Nishant Kumar& many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce Airmen XY selections 2020. New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS. Vishant dagar & Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors. Very proud moment for The Original Tutors that Vishant Dagar & Vikas Sharma two of our brightest stars performed outstandingly well scoring 20 out 20 marks in English.
Airforce Airmen Selections 2020
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For any help Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com