Airforce X Coaching In Bulandshahr
Young aspirants join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS for Airforce X coaching in Bulandshahr for Great career & adventurous life of Indian Airforce. Airforce X Coaching in Bulandshahr, THE ORIGINAL TUTORS are among the top 3 coaching classes of Western U.P providing guidance cum training to students. Energetic aspirants for Airforce X Coaching in Bulandshahr are coming for written examination and Phase 2nd preparation and after hard and dedicated work becoming a member of the Indian Air Force and fulfilling their dream as youngsters.
- Bulandshahr is a city and a municipal board in Bulandshahr district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is the administrative headquarters and part of the Delhi National Capital Region (NCR).
- A king named Ahibaran is said to have laid the foundation of a fort called Baran here and established his capital named baranshahr.
- Since it was perched on a highland it came to be known as “high city”, which translates as Bulandshahr in Persian language during the Mughal era.
- The kingdom of Baran came to an end probably during the 12th century. In 1192 CE when Muhammad Ghauri conquered parts of India, his general Qutubuddin Aibak surrounded Fort Baran and conquered it and the Raja Chandrasen Dodiya was killed and Aibak took control of the Baran kingdom.
- Youngsters preparing for Airforce X Gp. Coaching in Bulandshahr must know about some of the eminent & notable personalities of Bulandshahr among them are:
- Amit Bhadana , Indian Youtuber who claimed to be first individual Indian Youtube content creator to reach 20 million subscribers.
- Babu Banarasi Das (1912-1985), Indian politician and Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh from Janta Party.
- Kushal Pal Singh, CEO of DLF Limited, India’s largest real estate developer.
- Jaiprakash Gaur, entrepreneur, founder and chairman of Jaiprakash Associates and Jaypee Group
Ways to Join Indian Air Force
Youngsters can join the Indian Air Force (IAF) in many ways. The IAF provides opportunities to the candidates who have passed 12th
Ground Duty Branch has two different branches. These are:
Airmen Group X : Ground Duty (Technical Branch): Technical Branch is concerned with the aircraft and other air force equipment.
Airmen Group Y: Ground Duty (Non-Technical Branch): Non-Technical Branch includes the Logistics, Accounts, Education, Administration and Medical & Dental Branch.
Airforce X Gp. Coaching in Bulandshahr : Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Medical Parameters
Airmen Group X and Y: Eligibility
- Group ‘X’ Airmen for Technical Trades require a 10+2 with PCM or a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute.
- For Group ‘Y’ Trades (police, defence etc.), candidates require a 10+2 or equivalent in Science, Arts or Commerce.
Nationality: Indian and Nepalese
Marital Status: Unmarried
Upper Age Limit: 21 Years
(a) Group X : Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognised Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
(b) Group Y :Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
(c) Group Y (Medical Assistant Trade Only) :
Passed 10+2/Intermediate/equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
General Medical Standards for both Group X (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y (except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician Trades) are as follows:
(i)Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
(ii) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.
(iii) Weight: Proportionate to height and age. However, minimum weight of 55 Kg required for an Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.
(iv) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) shall not be acceptable.
(v) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing, i.e. able to hear a forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(vi) Dental: Candidates should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(vii) Health: Candidate should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. The candidate shall be physically and mentally fit to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Airforce X Gp. Coaching in Bulandshahr: Exam Pattern
Airmen Group X and Y: Exam Pattern
Depending on the decided trade, the candidates will be given a test. After this test, the candidates are put to a Physical Fitness Test. Those, who pass these two levels, are subjected to a medical examination, which is followed by an interview with a team of Officers and Warrant Officers. Candidates, who complete all these levels, are enrolled into the IAF. Here is the detail of the Exam Pattern of the Group X and Group Y recruitment:
Phase-I (Online Exam)
Eligible candidates will be sent Provisional Admit Cards for Phase-I on their respective e-mail which they will download & take colour printout & will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective Admit Card. Details of the Online Exam are as follows:
(a) Group X Trades (except Education Instructor): Duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics and Mathematics.
(b) Group Y Trades (except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician): Duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise English, Reasoning & General Awareness.
(c) Both Group X & Y Trades: Duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics, Mathematics, and Reasoning & General Awareness.
Note: The exam has a provision of negative marking also. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded while for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty. If the candidate leaves the question then no mark will be awarded.
Phase-II (Physical Fitness Test)
Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I, all candidates shortlisted for Phase-II will be sent a new admit card on their registered e-mail for phase-II test at an Airmen Selection Centre. Candidates should be in possession of all the required documents when appearing for the Phase – II exam.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) would consist of the following:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Pushups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants. Candidates shall sign a consent form prior to appearing in Physical Fitness Test/Medical Test for selection in IAF. He shall appear in these tests on his own risk and shall not be paid any compensation by the IAF for injury/casualty, if any, sustained by him during such tests. The Consent Form shall be signed by Parents/Guardian of candidates below 18 years of age.
Phase-III (Medical Examination)
Candidates who qualify Physical Fitness Test shall be issued a medical appointment letter for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on a specified date. Medical Examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy. Medical examination would include Baseline Investigation of:
(a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
(b) Urine RE/ME
(c) Biochemistry: Blood Sugar Fasting & PP, Serum Cholesterol, Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine, LFT- Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
(d) X- Ray Chest (PA view)
(e) ECG (R)
For every important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips which helps you in AirForce and SSB: http://airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For Further Contact Us Please Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com