Airforce Phase 2 GD
Group Discussion is an important criterion in Airforce Phase 2 GD and in many entrance exam to select the candidates. We are highlighting some very important points to succeed in Airforce Phase 2 GD. And here we will discuss some of the important GD Topics that are been frequently asked in Airforce Boards.
Airforce Phase 2GD Topics:
Currently we are providing you some of the most important expected topics for Group Discussion in Agniveer Airforce Phase 2nd 2022. This list of topics must be covered by all the students going for Airforce Phase 2nd exam. X and Y group are the basic divisions of the Air Force. X group stands for technical and Y for non- technical position. One of the crucial rounds of the three phase selection process is Group Discussion. Its aim is to judge the knowledge and communication skills candidates possess.
LIST of Topics for 2022 Airforce Phase 2 GD
- Offline Education vs Online Education/ E-learning Pro’s & Con’s
- India’s Achievement in 75 years of Independence
- Importance of Yoga/Exercise/Fit India movement
- Corona impact on Society/Education System in India
- Remixing of Old songs Vs New songs
- Impact of Social Media on Youth of India
- Role of Social Media Vs Print Media
- Old Age Homes in India
- Ban on Single use Plastics by Indian Govt.
- Women Empowerment / Role of Women in Indian Society
- Role of Women in Indian Armed Forces/ Permanent Commission
- New Education Policy and its impact
- Cryptocurrency its Pro’s & Con’s
- Raising age of marriage for Women from 18 to 21
- Srilanka’s Economic Crisis
- Farm Laws 2020 – Pro’s & Con’s
- Atmanirbar Bharat / Made in India Campaign
- Hindi Language Vs Vernacular Language
- Eve Teasing/ Sexual Harassments on workplace
- Instagram/Facebook/ Twitter impact on Indian Youth.
Airforce Phase 2 GD
During the GD the candidates are evaluated for the following traits:
- Knowledge base.
- Alertness and presence of mind.
- Listening Skills.
- Team Skills.
- Goal Orientation.
How should I prepare for the Group Discussion?
Your preparation for GD has to be broken down into two parts:
Subject knowledge: Your subject knowledge during the GD can’t be replaced by anything else. Read voraciously on all subjects to have good ideas. Following could be your sources of information:
- News Papers
- News Portals
- Social media Platforms
For More Details of Us Visit: www.theoriginaltutors.com