AFCAT (I) 2020 Questions Asked
AFCAT 1 2020 Shift-1 Questions, Answer Keys
The questions here posted are the memory-based question collected from our students in AFCAT 1 2020 .
AFCAT 1 2020 is being conducted by Indian Air Force online across the country. Many Indian Air force aspirants are attempting the AFCAT exam online on 22nd Feb 2020 and 23rd Feb 2020 in two different shifts. In first shift started at 0730 hours and the second shift at 1215 hours.
- How many players are in Kabaddi team?
- Which country is not a member of the G-7 group of nations?
- Headquarter of ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) is situated in
- Ruler, who built Sanchi Stupa?
- When the Bay of Bengal receives cyclone?
NayaduTrophy associated with which game?
- ‘Half Nelson’ term associated with which sport?
- ‘Yasin Merchant ‘Associated with which sport?
- The greatest circle is the Equator, Tropic of cancer, Tropic of Capricorn, Arctic Circle?
- States which were part of Mexico earlier, now of the USA.
- First Asian games held at
Firstman to take hat trick in Test cricket
- In whose reign Delhi sultanate area was maximum
- Ruler of Delhi Sultanate who issued silver coins.
- 25th state of India
- Chairman of fundamental rights and Minorities in constitution Assembly
- International Air Transport Association headquarters in
- Synonym of CAJOLE
- The writer who wrote ‘One Indian girl’?
- Capital of Brunei
- Ruler, who build stupa and also a veena player?
- Which one of the unit is of Energy watt pascal joule
- In 1938 the meeting of Indian National Congress was presided by?
- Last Mughal ruler to sit on the Peacock throne?
AFCAT 1 2020 Online Exam
(i) Exam Schedule
The AFCAT will conducted in two shifts as per the following schedule:-
|Activity||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Reporting for verification||0730 hrs||1215 hrs|
|Biometric, Hall Ticket verification Photo, Thumb Impression, Sign in attendance sheet & seating in exam hall||0730 to 0845 hrs||1215 to 1330 hrs|
|Reading of instructions by candidates||0845 to 0900 hrs||1330 to 1334 hrs|
|AFCAT||0900 to 1100 hrs||1345 to 1545 hrs|
|Exit time for Non EKT candidates||1100 to 1130 hrs||1545 to 1615 hrs|
|EKT||1130 to 1215 hrs||1615 to 1700 hrs|
Note:- No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall after the exam has commenced at 0900 hrs (for First Shift) and 1345 hrs (for Second Shift) Under any circumstances.
The subjects, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:-
|AFCAT||General Awareness, verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||02 Hours||100||300|
|EKT(For Ground Technical Branch Only)||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics||45 Minute||50||150|
(iii) The Online Examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT
For very important GD Topics and tips which helps you in AirForce and SSB: http://airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
For Further Contact Us Please Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com